This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://www.naysmith.ltd.uk (our website). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
https://www.naysmith.ltd.uk is a site operated by Naysmith Ltd (we or us). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC321669 and we have our registered office at Unit 5/6 Polbeth Industrial Estate, West Calder, West Lothian, EH55 8TJ, UK. This is also our main trading address. Our VAT number is GB 847 9420 90.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to:
- use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- use our site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use our site for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in anyway;
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- use our site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with our site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of our site or the servers or networks used to make our site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of our site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from our site or materials originating from our site;
- frame or mirror any part of our site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing our site content;
any manual or automatic device in any way to gather site content or
reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our
site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the
foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited
permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials
from our site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary
for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials
solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We reserve the right not to publish all reviews and comments submitted to us.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.